Kaleiododrone is a journey to explore the development of human consciousness in connection with the evolution of technology through its momentous steps, its inventions and beginnings. The projects is divided in four different chapters, analyzing the relationship between evolution and personal consciousness, involving the audience through a mash-up of archive materials, animations and abstract creations that trace a path of the progress of technology/identity of human being. The visual performance goes through with the music of Valma Electric collective.
"We are 5 persons performing on stage
(3 for music + 2 for visual)
3/4 laptop + 7 midi controller/effect"
What we need for music and video:
- 4 stage monitor (2 lateral- 2 front)
- a stereo mixer input to PA:
( 2 x 6.35 mm (1⁄4 in) (TRS) for main audio // or a stereo RCA input)
- n°1 x vga input for video
- a work surface table 70 cm x 400 cm minimum (5 persons in-line disposition public front)
- 3 power strips 220V italian socket bivalent 10 A, 16 A (P 17/10 standard)